Inquire

mining ntractors south africa

List of the biggest mining companies in South Africa

READ ALSO: Top 5 construction companies in South Africa 2019. List of mining companies in South Africa. As said earlier, there are lots of mining companies which are based in the country. So, apart from the ones discussed earlier, the following are some other South African mines list that you may want to consider at any time.

Learn More

Tharisa Mine - producing platinum group metals and copper ...

Tharisa Mine is located in the south-western sector of the Bushveld Complex, 35km east of Rustenburg, South Africa. Owned and operated by Tharisa Minerals, the mine has 17 years of open-pit operations and 40 years of underground mining operations.

Learn More

African Sun Mining, opencast mining contractor

African Sun Mining (Pty) Ltd, is a proudly South African, 100% Black-Owned, top opencast mining contractor, established in 2011. The aim is to develop and grow African Sun Mining (Pty) Ltd to be the best hard and soft rock mining company, both in South Africa and internationally, with a commitment to Zero Tolerance on Safety.

Learn More

Mining Contractor Jobs - September 2020 | Indeed.com

Mining Contractor jobs. Sort by: relevance - date. Page 1 of 34 jobs. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed.

Learn More

Major Mines & Projects | SAEC Mine

South Africa Energy Coal's mining and processing methods vary by mine. Khutala mine The mined coal from Khutala mine is crushed at two crushers, which have a combined nominal capacity in excess of 12 Mtpa (100 per cent basis). Klipspruit mine

Learn More

SM MINING CONTRACTORS (PTY) LTD Company Profile | Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa ...

SM MINING CONTRACTORS (PTY) LTD is located in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa and is part of the Nonmetallic Mineral Mining & Quarrying Industry. SM MINING CONTRACTORS (PTY) LTD has 47 total employees across all of its locations and generates $6.10 million in sales (USD).

Learn More

StaffMine International Mining, Engineering, Oil and Gas Jobs …

About Us. StaffMine International Mining Jobs - Engineering Jobs - Recruitment Portal. Mining, Engineering Oil & Gas Employers and mining recruitment agencies subscribe to advertise jobs locally and internationally. Job seekers submit resume, search international engineering and mine jobs in Australia, South Africa, Africa, Canada and other main global mining job destinations for free.

Learn More

Home | Ivanhoe Mines Ltd.

Ivanhoe Mines (TSX: IVN; OTCQX: IVPAF) is a Canadian mining company focused on advancing its three principal projects in Southern Africa: the development of new Tier One mines at the Kamoa-Kakula copper discovery in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and the Platreef platinum-palladium-nickel-copper-gold discovery in South Africa; and the ...

Learn More

Mining Contractors | Search in Africa

Search In Africa and its associates disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance upon, in any manner, the information provided through this service and does not warrant the truth, accuracy or completeness of the information provided.

Learn More

(PDF) Owner versus contract miner: a South African ...

In South Africa over the last decade there has been a significant increase in the number of mining operations, both open pit and underground that use independent contractors to carry out mining ...

Learn More